- This event has passed.
Two-Day License Exam Prep Course, at Brandeis University, Waltham, MA (March 7-8, 2020)
March 7, 2020 - March 8, 2020$350
Two-day intensive in-person course designed for recent MSW graduates and experienced practitioners taking ASWB Social Work Licensing Examinations. The SWES Exam Prep course focuses on test preparation AND content review of all major clinical areas and social work content. In partnership with NASW/CT. Tuition is $350 and includes the three-volume Comprehensive Study Guide.
With experienced, highly qualified instructors, information-packed sessions, and using our unique test-taking methodology, SWES’ Social Work License Exam Prep Course will help you feel confident and more relaxed about taking the ASWB licensing exam.
SWES is widely known for our in-person exam prep courses. Trusted by universities throughout the country, many schools of social work use our methodology and materials for their own courses, and additionally, we have partnered with NASW chapters throughout the country as the official provider of licensure exam prep.
• One-day and Two-day intensive in-person course offered throughout the year
• Designed for recent MSW graduates and experienced practitioners taking ASWB Social Work Licensing Examinations.
• The Exam Prep course focuses on test preparation AND content review of all major clinical areas and social work content
• Registrants receive the three-volume Comprehensive Home Study Guide at the time of Registration. The Study Guide contains complete content review and over 1600 sample multiple-choice questions including Four practice exams. (The Comprehensive Study Guide is also offered as our stand-alone home study program.
• Information-packed sessions focused on passing the licensing exam.
• Comprehensive reviews of social work practice and theory.
• Highly qualified faculty: experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.
• Course content regularly updated to reflect changes in the exam.
• Practice exams provided to sharpen test-taking skills by increasing speed and accuracy in answering multiple-choice test questions.
• Convenient weekend and weekday sessions.
• Clinical Practice with Individuals and Groups – including ethics and laws affecting social workers.
SCHEDULE OF THE CLASS
1st day: 9:00am – 5:00pm.
2nd day: 9:00am – 3:30pm.
Regular breaks are provided throughout the day.